We are proud to provide unique lifetime memory to all of our valuable guests. A short holiday in Nepal is full of fun and adventure, relax and enjoy. If you consider to stay longer and do something more with locals, why not sing in our voluntary programs to a value-added holiday, to make your staying more meaningful.
The best way to know the people and their life is to live and work with locals.
• We offer home stay programs in the villages to live, eat and work with locals.
• We organize sizable medical service team to the mountainous area of Nepal.
• We are experienced to work with INGOs and international professionals to conduct the social and culture programs in education, health and agriculture related services.
The charm of the Kingdom of Himalaya roots from its stunning nature and innocent people. When your eyes are pinned to the mountains and snow peaks, the tanned-face with shy smiles touch your heart more. We would like to take you inside of local life and culture to enrich your life experience in Nepal.
Taking part of our voluntary service is definitely the most unforgettable and enjoyable memory of your life. We organize regular programs as follow, if you are interested in any of them; please contact us for further details:
1. Visit CFO-Nepal for one day or fix term voluntary service
(Children’s Future Organization-Nepal, www.cfonepal.org.np)
2. Work with EPF-NEPAL in medical, education and administrative work
For example: to teach English, give computer training, create art and recreation activities for children, work in field with Nepali staff to collect research data and more in KTM or villages. (Ecological Protection Forum, www.epfnepal.org.np)
3. Coordinate INGOs and NOGs programs and work with EPF-Nepal.
Health Camp (medical treatment, health training, women and children’s health care): bring your own voluntary team and contact with us.
Cultural and Social Camp: organize cultural interactive programs with local communities and schools.
4. Home Stay Program: To cook, eat, work and sleep with your home stay family, to learn how Nepali does!
5. If you have specific interest and timeframe (tourist visa 5 months per year), we would like to provide you with full information to plan your holiday with voluntary service.
The founder and executive team of Ecological Group has set up the clear target to improve local people’s life under the philosophy of People First and Customer Oriented. Under this thought, our action was taken from beginning by setting up EPF NEPAL to focus on rural development in Nepal.
Note: Ecological Group including two brothers’ trekking companies (ET & ETT), and two NGOs (EPF-Nepal, CFO-Nepal). Mr. Ramesh Dhamala is the founder and chairman of Ecological Group. We take advantage to bring more resource from international business side to social work side.
Ecological Protection Forum Nepal is a registered non-profitable organization with the objective of informing the Nepali people of various issues, local, national and international, to help them become aware and responsible national and global citizens. Since its establishment in 2001, we have been working consistently in the field to provide education, health service and development opportunities for children, women and communities in Nepal. It is committed for the enhancement of human development and social justice addressing mainly the poverty reduction in Nepal.
Targets & Goals
EPF Nepal works for welfare of Nepali people who are in need. The specific goals and targets of EPF Nepal are as follows.
• Provide humanitarian based service.
• Provide education for disadvantaged children
• Facilitate consultancy & financial aid for Medical care
• Develop an awareness for Ecological Protection
For further details, please visit
EPF website: www.epfnepal.org.np
CFO website: www.cfonepal.org.np
ET website: www.ecologicaltreks.com
ETT website: www.nepaltreks4u.com